Novabeans Additive Manufacturing Contest
Classroom Object Design Competition
DESIGN IDEAS :
Whats around the classroom : Pen Stand, Dusters, Coat hooks, Drawer Knobs, Cupboard Handles, Pen Drive, USB Drive and SD Card Holders and may more things. Think of things the classroom might have in the future.
- The maximum size of STL entries is 100mm x 100mm x 100mm.
- Entrants must be part of an educational institute. (ID Card is required before award announcement)
- Entrants can submit as many unique entries as they would like.
- Designs must be original designs created by the entrant.
- Designs must be free to share on the Novabeans website and under Creative Common License for anyone to download and print (with accreditation).
- Entrants can upload their design on our shared drive at http://bit.ly/2dyw0WO
- Entries must be uploaded before 30th Nov, 2018 (10:00am) and do not forget to sent us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us:
- Your Name , Class & School
- Your Email, for us to communicate with you
- Description of the object
- File Name you have uploaded
- Creativity : 25 points
- Functionality : 25 points
- Uniqueness : 25 points
- Ease of 3D printing : 25 points
- Competition results will be announced on 3rd Dececember, 2018
- 1st Prize : Robo Printer
- 2nd Prize : UAVID 2.0 Printer
- 3rd Prize : 10 reels of PLA
- 4th to 10th Prize: Discount Coupons for Novabeans Store and Novabeans Prepaid Card